QTRI ISLAND RACES 2021 (VIRTUAL)
2 RACE SERIES
AQUALTHON – DUATHLON
QTRI in collaboration with Trails Sport Events is pleased to introduce a new virtual fitness challenge comprising of a 2-race multisport series.
HOW IT WORKS
Athletes sign up for the challenge using the online registration form below. Once registered, their details will be added to our database. Athletes are free to complete the challenge anywhere in a socially isolated place anytime during the 2-week window and record their time and distance using GPS.
We have created the following challenges.
QTRI SAFLIYA ISLAND AQUATHLON
- SWIM: 750M
- RUN: 5KM
QTRI BIN GHANIM ISLAND DUATHLON
- RUN: 5KM
- BIKE: 20KM
- RUN: 2.5KM
- Race 1: QTRI SAFLIYA ISLAND AQUATHLON – Thu 01 Jul – Sun 11 Jul 2021 (Results to be submitted by Mon 12 Jul by 12 noon)
- Race 2: QTRI BIN GHANIM ISLAND DUATHLON- Thu 15 Jul – Sun 25 July 2021 (Results to be submitted by Mon 26 July by 12 noon)
Athletes will have 10 days to complete the desired distance. Upon completion, please upload the distance, time and proof of completion before 12 noon the following day. Results upload link will be emailed to all registered athletes.
Race results will be uploaded on the website two days following each race. Bespoke medals will be delivered to athletes to their home 3 weeks (max) after the completion of the 2 race series. Please note that there is no delivery service outside of Qatar,
- Sign up for the challenge online.
- Complete the distance, anytime, anywhere.
- Upload the results online.
- Results will be posted at the end of the challenge.
- Medals & swag delivered to athlete’s home 3 weeks after the event.
Athletes who complete the races will receive the following awards & swag:
- Aquathlon finisher medal
- Duathlon finisher medal